To grow our management team, we are looking for a business developer.
• Drive the business development and sales process from understanding customer needs to closing deals.
• Use a consultative sales approach to learn as much as you can about prospects and uncover opportunities for GPCR drug screening
• Participate to trade fairs, networking and pitch our solution
• Develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns
• Manage, track and reports sales activities and results as well as customer needs in our CRM
• Lead the business development and sales team and grow along the company
Interns/Master thesis projects
We are always happy to welcome students for internships and semester projects (around 6 months). A wide range of topics (biology, microengineering, product design) can be proposed depending on the current work and on the interests of the applicant. Feel free to contact us for more information.